She's growing up so fast! I know I say that every time I see her, but still! I think I'm understanding now why my family members always reacted to me that way as a kid. :-)
The "rock-n-roll"!!! Your world is about to change :) So many fun times ahead!! Not only the crawling but the looking in the mirror!!! So many fun times ahead for the two of you!!
Is she crawling? Kale'a is such a cutie!!! I'm so glad we finally got out there to meet her!
ReplyDeleteNot yet but we expect she will be crawling by the end of August! yikes!
ReplyDeleteShe's growing up so fast! I know I say that every time I see her, but still! I think I'm understanding now why my family members always reacted to me that way as a kid. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe "rock-n-roll"!!! Your world is about to change :) So many fun times ahead!! Not only the crawling but the looking in the mirror!!! So many fun times ahead for the two of you!!
ReplyDeletelook at her!!!
ReplyDelete