plaid

Friday, July 8, 2011

6 months

Happy 6 monthiversary to Kale'a!  Her doctor's appointment is Monday so I don't have her stats.  But I laid the yardstick next to her and she is about 27 inches.  I stepped on my sister's scale with her and she is about 16 pounds!  That means she has gained 4 pounds and grown 3 inches in two months!  The picture with the African doll you can compare to her newborn (here), 2 (here) and 4 month (here) pictures in previous posts.   Like my previous post this week said, she is on the move - jumping, rolling, sitting, etc.  My sister says she will probably be an early crawler.  I said if so then it was her fault because Kale'a is trying to keep with all the cousins! 

Kale'a got a package from her 7 month friend, Hannah, which had very cute hair clips.  However, she was more excited about the cellophane!

Wearing her first African shirt (hand me down)

Her smiling pictures were too blurry and she crunches up her legs.  Here you can see well how long she has grown!

3 comments:

  1. She looks less like a baby and more like a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is WAY longer than in her 4 month shot! So big! I love her face in the first picture- she looks almost giddy about that cellophane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she has grown! Love her smile! Wish we could meet her sometime...If you guys want some rain come on over :-)!

    ReplyDelete