plaid

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy sad

My grandpa (dad's dad) is on his way to being with his Lord and Savior.  My sister has written a little tribute to him - if you are interested, you can view it here.  I always wished I knew him better - he was the quiet, faithful sort of man.  Since we did not live near him, I have very few photos.  We were blessed to have him come to our wedding a few years ago and here are some of those.  I love you, Grandpa, and look forward to getting to know you more with Jesus!

Grandpa and Aimee (6m pregnant with twins)

Not the best of family photos


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that he was able to share such a special time with you and that you have great memories of him. Praying for you guys; I'm glad you can look forward to an eternity of getting to know him even better!

    ReplyDelete