plaid

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Been a while...

I just realized that it's been over a month since I posted pictures of the kids!  To be honest, I've been avoiding it.  We got a new computer and we are trying to reorganize photos.  So now I forget which computer I'm supposed to upload to and what folder to put them in.  I just guessed today. :)

Kale'a is NOT a terrible two - well, at least when she doesn't have a 102 fever and when her brother doesn't wake her up 50 times at night.  She gets upset if I wash dishes or empty the dishwasher without her!  We got her her own little broom, duster and sponges to help me clean (whenever I get around to it).  She is quite conversant and really holding her own with the twin cousins.  She knows a lot of letters and numbers (but not written) and can sort of use scissors.  She is in the midst of potty training - doing well as long as she stays at home.  :)

Titus is a big fella - weighing just shy of 21 pounds at almost 8 months.  He is outgrowing some of his 12 month clothes!  He is making beginning moves of thinking of crawling but mainly just stays to spinning in a circle on his tummy.  He loves to eat, this boy!  His favorite is avocado with pear, at least for now.  We had a bit of a scare with him last week - thanks to all who were praying!  He had a cough that he would sometimes choke on.  One night I heard him cough then gasp for breath.  By the time I got to his room he wasn't breathing.  It seemed like forever but was probably more like a minute before he started breathing again!  Caleb wasn't at home and it was so scary!  We took him to the doc the next day and she ruled out different things and landed on a cold cough (post nasal drip).  But he did have an ear infection so he is on some medication anyways.  I think the Lord has big things for this guy!  Or at least big things for MY faith!

Silly faces!

I tried to curl her hair one night like my mom used to do with me. It was all undone by morning.

Two peas in pods - Daddy's specialty :)


This is for Randi (Walker) Diskin.
 We were at a costume birthday party a few weeks ago.  Kale'a had the choice between her chicken suit and a princess dress.  Beautiful choice, my sweet pea!
A princess hat - aka. piece of a pinata.
Kale'a with her knight in shining armor.  :)

Daddy is definitely his favorite!
 A friend of mine gave a great idea for fingerpainting - use sweetened condensed milk with food coloring!  Edible but can't exactly put it up on the fridge.



Want to trade my pig for your camera?


1 comment:

  1. I don't think girls ever really grow out of princess dresses. As evidenced by my participation in theater...

    ReplyDelete