plaid

Monday, February 4, 2013

A new do

Every few years I get the itch to do something different with my hair.  Sometimes I attribute it to my only way to "change" my environment having grown up a missionary kid with all sorts of changes and moves growing up and now being "settled."  This year I might attribute it to being sick of being sick and cold and ready for summer!  Also, I'd like a less frumpy look, less mommy look.  Anyways, on Friday I went to the hairdressers with my hair in her hands.  This is how I came home.  Actually, she cut is so well that it will look good non-styled and just wavy too!  I colored it yesterday (going blonder) and it looks even better - I'm just too lazy to take another picture and upload it.


7 comments:

  1. I want to see the blonde-ness!! Your cut is super cute Laura. You pull off short hair so well!
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb originally wanted me to do a strawberry blonde like you but I don't think it would go well with my skin. YOUR hair is beautiful!

      Delete
    2. Aren't you naturally a redhead? Thanks for the compliment on my hair BUT . . . I was in the same boat as you in wanting to try something different and I cut my bangs straight across!! I have never had bangs in my life, and I have always wanted to try it, but I hate it! I feel so bummed because I want my "old" hair back :( Who knows how long it will take to grow them out again.

      Delete
    3. Molly, I've had to tell Christian to not let me cut bangs- I always do it after seeing someone wearing them well- and I always regret it! :) But it won't stop me from doing it again I bet. :) "Yes, I AM a silly girl...!"-Buttercup

      Delete
    4. Molly, I am naturally about Aimee's hair color, except now I am half grey/white. The blonde didn't turn out very blonde because my hair was too dark to start - will try again.

      Delete
  2. You look more like Aimee IMO

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny. I just cut my hair too. So sick of the frumpy mom look. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete