Daily seeking God's direction in our lives
She is VERY focused on that cat. Or zebra. I thought zebra at first but thought that was out of place with the barn. Unless it was a an exotic animals barn. Which sounds too complicated for a baby toy.
It is a zebra, with a ladybug on it's back (odd) from the Noah's ark set which is just outside of the photo. What can I say - yard sale.
Cool! Hey, mixing up the sets = more room for imagination. :-)
Mmmmm...fresh zebra...
She is VERY focused on that cat. Or zebra. I thought zebra at first but thought that was out of place with the barn. Unless it was a an exotic animals barn. Which sounds too complicated for a baby toy.
ReplyDeleteIt is a zebra, with a ladybug on it's back (odd) from the Noah's ark set which is just outside of the photo. What can I say - yard sale.
ReplyDeleteCool! Hey, mixing up the sets = more room for imagination. :-)
ReplyDeleteMmmmm...fresh zebra...
ReplyDelete