| Mmmm, that was good! |
plaid
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Just a tidbit
I guess it's been a little while since I posted anything about Kale'a. She is crawling around like crazy! She does the regular crawl, not the army or scootching crawl. She enjoys playing with her Little People. It is fun to watch because when she gets really into it she starts talking to them and actually playing a bit when not trying to eat them. Speaking of eating, she successfully ate a bowl of mashed beans, rice, avocado and cheese - on her way to loving Mexican food! Yay! This past week both of her bottom teeth have come through. Her newest task is to try standing whenever she can. The exersaucer thing no longer has any entertainment for her, even though I still stick her in it to keep her contained sometimes. The weather here is turning to fall! I even saw some yellow leaves strewn across the streets yesterday! Now I become more concerned as to whether she is warm enough at night. I have big hopes of making a lightweight down (alternative) sleep sack for her this winter. I got this idea off of someone's blog to make it adjustable from newborn to toddler. I hope it works! With the cooler weather, I get to go through Kale'a's 12 month clothes looking for appropriate warmth - it will be like an early Christmas! I can't wait to put tights on her again! Her last, most recent "achievement" is getting rid of her 3rd nap. I actually like this because I can do errands for longer and her bedtime is much more predictable. She usually konks out at 5:30pm and sleeps straight until about 6:00am - marvelous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite niecey!! She's adorable. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteOh! The twinsies are approx. (they wouldn't stand still) 27" from shoulder to floor). I love this age- so fun! This age just about until they learn the word "no" is my favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteteach Hannah how to sleep so wonderfully! And yay tights!
ReplyDelete