I have a good friend who does "Wordless Wednesday" which I might start doing from time to time. The only thing about this photo is that it is the first success in putting pigtails in Kale'a's hair. :)
Your pictures are all adorable! So glad to get caught up and learn the latest news. She is getting so big and parenthood looks great on both of you. God bless you all!
BUAHAHAAHA! She is so funny and cute! I'm giggling at my desk at work and I'm sure people are wondering what my problem is.
ReplyDeleteKatie, I thought of you when I posted it, remembering that you said you like to check it at work and see a cute face :)
ReplyDeleteOOh I'm jealous!! Rory may never have enough hair for cute pigtails like pretty Kale'a!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! Reminds me of Lela's Megan when she was that age!
ReplyDeleteExceptionally cute! What's wordless Wednesday?
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are all adorable! So glad to get caught up and learn the latest news. She is getting so big and parenthood looks great on both of you. God bless you all!
ReplyDelete