plaid

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just for fun

The little babe is growing up so quickly!  Over the last few weeks I have been changing out her clothes into the 6-9 months and summer clothes (some of which are 12-18months and fit her!).  She turns 6 months next week!  Kale'a has fairly mastered sitting up on her own, although we often put a pillow behind her in case she tips backwards.  And even though she CAN roll over, she often chooses not to since she hates being on her tummy.  For example, she sees her toys just out of reach then decides to play with her feet because they are much closer.  :)  She is constantly trying to learn to sit up from a laying down position.  Therefore, I converted her bassinet to the regular Pack N Play before I discover her on the floor!  Kale'a is such a joy, true to her name!  After her initial months of colic, she is a new child and loves to smile and laugh!  She loves to be around people but also perfectly content by herself.  Discovery is her new motto.  She loves to play with all sorts of toys and non-toys such as computer, phone, shoes, etc.  And she LOVES to put everything in her mouth!  Here are few fun pics from the last few days.  I have discovered that it is much harder to get good pictures of her now because she keeps moving!

Modeling a dress made by my friend, Linda J.  So cute!


Having fun!

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful Laura!! It is so much fun when the colic stage is over and their little personalities develop!! The discovery phase never ends!! That is the "magic" of parenthood!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss her! I want to give her a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooooooo cute!! We miss her so much! And I'm so glad Hannah isnt the only one who hates tummy time. Hannah does all the same things! Amazing how they grow and change! Thank the Lord those colic stages change into such sweet smiles and laughs :)

    ReplyDelete