plaid

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another arrow

Another arrow has been added to the quiver of my (Laura's) brother's family!  Grace and Andy welcomed their new baby boy, Judah Paton Vaughan, yesterday 5/18/11 at 8:11am!  (I just realized that the time is in the date!)  Judah is 6lb 14 oz, 21".   It was a very quick labor and delivery!  I'm sure they will be posting the story, updates and photos on their blog when they get settled - http://vaughansink.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile, here are a few pix to whet your appetite.  Judah's feet are only slightly smaller than Kale'a's and his hands are just about the same size, just not as pudgy!  (Kale'a is 4.5 months old)

meeting cousin Judah!  (Kale'a is being held by Grace's mom, Judy)



What a cutie pie!

Here are a few more of Kale'a on a normal day...

She's still a bit small for this contraption but it is working well to build her abs and coordination
Kale'a likes to sleep with things on her face - including her favorite lamb!

3 comments:

  1. At first I thought YOU were adding another arrow, and I got excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contratulations on being an Auntie again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that!! Jacob had a "blankie" (aka burp cloth) that he would lay across his face when he slept :) So precious!!

    ReplyDelete