plaid

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ryker is TWO!

Ok, well, he has been working on 2 for a while now, if you know what I mean.... His actual birthday was Dec. 20 and celebrated with Daddy who's bday was on the 16th.  I was just so excited that Ryker can have more food now that I made him a fancy cake!  It was only fructose-free and dairy-free - which made for a different sort of frosting, but who cares?!

Ryker has been wearing 3T clothes for about 5 months and now I know why - I just measured him and he is at 37" - a full 2 inches taller than K&T were at his age!  His vocab is growing daily which is always the cutest thing ever to me. :)

Daddy has began taking the kids on dates for their birthdays.  Since Ryker's food options are limited, they just went to the mall playground and rode the carousel too.  But it was super special to just have Daddy time!

Being 2 also means some mischief!  One day I was enjoying a crafty project and happy that the kids were playing so well together.  Then, you know, it clicks.  Why are they playing so well together?  I went toward the bedrooms and there it was.  They had gotten into my thread and strewn it amongst 3 bedrooms and the hall.  Upon kicking the kids out to the living room, Kale'a cheerfully says "It's a big spiderweb in our room!"  Well, what can you do but take pictures.  Although it didn't do it justice.

part of the spider web

some of my thread.... I guess it gives me an excuse to buy more!

The fun cake - chocolate with coconut frosting!


LOVES it!!!!



Even the other kids liked the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment