plaid

Saturday, January 2, 2016

December

First, we decorated for Christmas as soon as we got back from Thanksgiving in CA.  Because 1) it's fun! and 2) Caleb got drawn for cow elk hunting later that week!

Look, Mama, at ALL these ornaments! 

focus, focus, focus


We got to go on a few free dates in December!  Work related Christmas parties, of course. :)  Kudos to family who watched the kiddos!  I ALWAYS love a chance to get out of the house. :)


Caleb did NOT get any elk this year.  But the day after his tag expired, about 30 of these guys hung out ALL day on our neighbor's property.  Such a bummer you can't shoot in residential areas...






Um, I have no idea what he's doing.  Maybe about the throw something? Good bet.

Christmas Eve we spent the night at my parent's house, along with my sister and her family.  In the morning, more family came over.  It actually wasn't as crowded as I anticipated!  And it was lots of fun! :)

Watching Charlie Brown's Christmas

Stuffed animals are always loved :)


We may never see Christian again....


Why, yes, they do make princess trains!

The much beloved fleece pillowcase from Marmie.  He won't even let me wash it.

Christmas kisses....Dad, do I have to? I want to play with my toys!


Fun hats and activities from CA relatives.

Kale'a drew super-heroes from Titus' coloring book.  Guesses?


No comments:

Post a Comment