plaid

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More growing

Titus took his first steps (about 4) to Daddy this weekend.  He's done it a few times since, more often just practicing standing alone.  He is also teething on 4 teeth at a time - seems to be a common thing with my kids.  At least we get it over more quickly.  :)


2 comments:

  1. So...somehow (gee I wonder how) I got behind on some of my blog reading so I just got caught up on yours! I saw that you referenced my picture of Annie's dolls and yours was cute and a little creepy also! I liked that you posted the story from Pastor Cole's sermon about Spurgeon getting saved in the little church...now I know where to find it if I ever need it :)And congrats on being pregnant again. I was pretty sure that I knew and then I felt confused about whether I knew or not and then of course you were wearing your lovely maternity dress to Katharine's wedding so now I know for sure and won't stop worrying that I have it all wrong! :) Oh, and yeah for Titus taking his first steps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! :) If you're still around, we'd like to have you all over for dinner or Sunday lunch sometime after Aug. 1!

      Delete