Call us crazy. Or maybe my brother/sister's in-laws are wearing off on us. :) We have recently accumulated a few strollers (yes, plural) for our growing family. I was using the bike trailer as a stroller but Kale'a is quite squished with Titus' carseat in there. Plus, I have started to "run" and decided a real jogger stroller would be more conducive. My original idea was to get a triple jogger stroller in thinking ahead to the future. Yes, they DO make them but they are very expensive and very hard to find used. Double joggers are hard to find in Flagstaff (used) as they seem to be in high demand. So, I had a friend buy one out of town for us, knowing that resale here would be easy. But when I told my sister about it, she told me that there was a triple for sale on craigslist here in town! Needless to say, our garage is now full. Caleb is considering starting a stroller rental business. :) I hope to put these joggers to good use, maybe even run a race next summer. My body certainly isn't the same as before kids but it feels good to jog and get my joints back into position.


Another new addition are our tomatoes! We are growing tomatoes in buckets in the backyard. Only a few have ripened so far - we planted them a bit late due to Titus' arrival.
 |
| The Lanting men. Titus looks amazingly like grandpa's baby photo! |
Almost said something about how we'd rent the triple, but then I realized that's madness. :-)
ReplyDelete