plaid

Friday, June 8, 2012

The last "busy" week

Scheduled happenings should be slowing down this week.  We've had a pretty full schedule lately but pretty much nothing is on the calendar after the baby. 

This past weekend we had 2 weddings to go to.  The first was for my African friend Jenn and I was the wedding coordinator for the church.  Thankfully Mom was my assistant to help and possibly take over if I hadn't been able to make it.  Then on Sunday was my good friend, Randi's, wedding in Prescott.  I was a bit nervous that the altitude change might bring on labor but it didn't, obviously.  I was privileged to cut wedding cake for her, too.  It was particularly fun seeing friends we hadn't seen in years!
I made this dress for the weddings as nothing fits my belly anymore.

mmm... what a hottie!
 Monday I used my gift certificate from Caleb and got an hour massage!  It was so nice and refreshing!  Tuesday was my 37 week check-up where the doctor said I'm actually measuring at 42 weeks.  What a big baby!  Yesterday was a birthday party for a Kale'a's first friend, Rory (2 years old).  Following will be some photos of the chaos of kids.  Actually, they all played well and I don't think anyone even ended up crying!
Rory, Kale'a and Audrey watching a YouTube video on silly cats.
 

Blowing bubbles with Claire.

Aimee also gave us their small playset which Kale'a greatly enjoys!


5 comments:

  1. You made that dress! I saw the picture a few days ago and thought it was super cute - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little yard turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! The playground does fit! Oh me of little doubt. :) And I like the picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good birth day! Kari's is sceduled for July 6th. That dress is cute...you must sew as well as your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute dress, I love it! Wow, I can't believe you just whipped that up for yourself and that it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete