plaid

Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a....

This morning was our 20 week ultrasound.  The tech was measuring all sorts of things on the baby and said it had a particularly long femur.  Following in his tall daddy's footsteps, the baby is a BOY!  I was a bit surprised as I was sure it was a girl but I loved being close in age to my brother!  Everything looks good and the due date is right on schedule, June 24.  We do have a name but are not telling people.  This afternoon Kale'a and I will celebrate by going shopping to get our first boy outfit!  (well, I guess Kale'a did wear a couple boy hand-me-down onesies.)  Here are some photos of our beloved children!

Waving "hi" to us  :)
 

Our unusually warm winter has allowed for some nice hikes!
At Rory's "Walking Party" - baby Trinity is one of Kale'a's favorite babies!

In her wiggly Sunday best.


Pshaw, Super Bowl.  We've got a concert going on!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, playdates with you guys are going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAA! Two nephews in June! Can life get any better? I submit that it CANNOT! Sorry I didn't answer my phone when you called. Work gets in the way of life sometimes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How fun to look forward to his arrival! Lela just brought home her little guy a couple weeks ago. Cole is still awaiting sign off from the indian tribe to make it official.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura! Boys are so fun (most of the time:)). I am so happy for you guys. I was laughing because I was also reading your bathroom cleaning post and thought of how with boys, cleaning the bathroom includes washing mud/pee/etc. off the bathroom walls! Oh the joys :)

    ReplyDelete