plaid

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kids Club - birthday treat

I just have to give kudos to our local used bookstore.  If any of you live in Arizona, I suggest you sign your child up for the Bookmans kids club.  When it is their birthday, you will receive a $10 gift certificate as well as a 10% off discount card.  The only inconvenience is that you have to initially bring in your confirmation email.  But I took it in 10 days after Kale'a's birthday and they still gave me to stuff.  Next year it will be automatically mailed to us.  So, if you are interested in signing your child up go to this website  Bookmans Kids Club Sign Up.  And I have discovered that kids books are way cheaper than adults.  Some of the classic books, such as Little Critters, are only $1.50!  Way to go Bookmans!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Bookmans! And if you're constantly giving them stuff, like we are, you never actually spend real money there. I'm cool with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Aimee just told me about that, and I'm totally gonna do it! The link didn't work for me though.
    Oh, and Abi Lockard told me that if you take in 10 kids book reports (like, 5 sentences), they give you $10 too! Sweet sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely family photo in the mail! Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete