plaid

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some random pictures

I was washing dishes and then realized everything was quiet.  I thought Kale'a made it into the office as I forgot to shut the door.  No, she had bigger things to conquer!
 With the lighting, I feel this picture ought to be in an advertisement in a magazine.
 Today we visited the cousins.  This picture is blurry because all the girls were dancing in their princess or ballet outfits - including Kale'a.  However, the girls seemed to change dresses every 5-10 minutes.
 She even loved her little princess "wand" (a pinwheel).
 Elijah sported Spiderman first, then pirate.
 This one is for Katie - the awkward family photo! 

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Now it should just go on the website. :-) Love the new blog design, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiderman, Yaya, Spiderman. :) And thanks for the nice shot of the yawn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I didn't notice she'd gotten the super hero wrong. That's funny. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. we wanna come over and play with Kale'a!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, the brain isn't how it used to be. Sam - come on over! oh, wait, you need a ride - just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that laundry room pic..put a box of Tide in there and you could sell it ;-)

    ReplyDelete