![]() |
| A flock of adoring babysitters |
| Peter the scarecrow, Kale'a the lion...we wanted Anne to dress as Dorothy. |
| Judah? Please play...at least look at me...please! |
| Ransom in the hay maze |
| A budding 4-H-er |
| Judah...please play! Can I at least take your toy away from you? |
Then yesterday, we headed to my sisters house to crash a birthday party which we invited ourselves to. The cousins once again had a lot of fun - particularly with all the balloons. :)
| Berea and Kale'a |
| Ransom wants in on the action |
| Her new favorite - beef hot dogs and cheese |

I LOVE that last picture. I need to start saving all these pictures to my computer. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, Berea and Kale'a aren't nearly as differently sized as they used to be!! And Judah was pretty funny, staunchly ignoring her, poor girl. :-)
ReplyDeleteShe has the cutest little/BIG smile!
ReplyDelete