plaid

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So big!

Well, yesterday was Kale'a's 9 month check up!  She's growing fast!  She is just shy of 19 pounds (62%ile, up from 31%ile) and 28.5" tall (82%ile, up from 54%ile).  She is already wearing most of her 12 month clothes and some of her 18month.  Now that she has mastered crawling (and getting faster, I might add), she is now walking around the furniture and practicing her squats.  She continues to draw attention at the stores and the nursery workers love her!  This past weekend I went to our church's women's retreat.  It was the first time away from Kale'a overnight but I made a 3 page instructions for Daddy.  I was a bit nervous be he did an excellent job.  Almost too well because when I returned, Kale'a didn't seem to care and wanted to just play with Daddy!
Making noise!
Daddy's successful bundling up of Kale'a!

Her official 9 month photo with her African doll
Her coffee can - she's learning early!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of daddy's bundling job! Blake would have done it the exact same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittany. And I think you should introduce Kale'a to a container that held better coffee. :-P

    ReplyDelete