plaid

Thursday, August 10, 2017

April to May

April was a precursor to the busy summer season!  We started off with a trip to the Sacramento, CA area to visit my (Laura's) Grandma who is about to turn 95.  She had not seen any of our kids before and it was so wonderful for her to meet them.  At first I was concerned they were too loud but the more noise they made the more she smiled and laughed!  Let them be kids and Grandma loved it!  On the trip we also got to visit Caleb's aunt and uncle in Visalia and some ICA (my school in Africa) friends in Sacramento!  Overall, it was a great trip and the kids traveled well... except for the time I gave Ryker too much sugar while we were crossing the desert.... but I will spare those details. :)


With Aunt Sue (my mom's oldest sister)

Grandma loved seeing the kids!

Caleb's aunt and uncle and a lovely rose garden!


Hide and seek!



Moving furniture around in the living room.  Good thing we had these awesome helpers!

Easter came late this year - lovely weather!

Easter guests


One day Titus asked for some blank paper to color on during nap time.  At the end I checked on him and this is what he did!  Wow!  I had no idea he was such a budding artist!




Cowboy time!

Silly time!
 Lastly, the annual watching caterpillars turn to cocoons to butterflies project.  This is the grand release!


No comments:

Post a Comment