plaid

Thursday, August 10, 2017

and a full July with a little August

The craziness of June carried over to July.  We went to the city Forth of July parade.  A few days later, Caleb and I went to Phoenix for the AZ Homeschool Convention (which was a good experience!).  More swim lessons for the kids.  My birthday - a getaway with my mom, sister and sister-in-law to Prescott.  August brought less rain and less teeth (for Kale'a).  Kale'a also got a concussion from falling out of a hammock (mommy heart attack).  Now we're gearing up for school to start next week!

I can barely stand such cuteness!!!



Kale'a insisted that she could hand sew and wanted to make a sheep.  I was highly skeptical but walked her through it.  I told her she had to draw a pattern, which she did.  I pinned it on but she cut it out (except I did the ears and legs).  I threaded the needle but she sewed the entire thing!  We stuffed it with nice clean white cotton and -voila!





Why were they wearing buckets on their heads playing outside in their pajamas?  No idea but they had fun!

The boys had swim lesson with their cousins Corin and Judah.  Titus is officially over his fear of water!

Kale'a is turning out to be a great little fish.  She had class with cousin Ransom (not in the pic).

I love that the kids have room to run around and experience life...and chickens.

Kale'a lost her first top tooth - just in time to start first grade!  She wants to make a craft with the baby tooth but I said no, that's just gross.


Who's about to start kindergarten?!


No comments:

Post a Comment