| Kid tested, Mother approved |
| Look! Sticks! (yep, we're in the "country" now) |
| The slide is a bit quick for Big T so he prefers to rolls cars and rocks down instead |
| Happy R is even happier these days as he can now crawl everywhere and is starting to pull to standing! The other day he fell over into the bathtub (no water). Heehee. |
| The last owners have not stopped their newspaper subscription yet. |
| Mowing time! |
| Starting preschool with Kale'a (maybe a tiny bit for Titus). First, we are learning about creation. K's is on top and T on the bottom. |
I think I'll steal that creation idea. We're slowing starting up school for Rory and Bash too. K's hair is sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteActually, we are doing My Father's World for Kale'a this year as preschool. I think it's too advanced for her and we will likely repeat it next year. however, I feel we need more structure and I want to get in the habit of school in case there comes another kiddo. Due to copyright rules, I can only have Titus do the paperwork for the creation section and not the rest of the lessons (although I'll probably think of some alternative).
Delete