plaid

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Before and after

All right, I found the camera cable  This post is dedicated to before and after pictures of the new house.  Please keep in mind, it is still a work in progress.  Plenty of boxes still need unpacking, pictures and curtains need to be hung, possible furniture rearranging, etc.

Caleb undertook the gianormous task of scraping popcorn ceiling off the bedrooms!  He did most of it after work in the evenings.  :(

A particularly tough piece in the kids bedroom.
BEFORE - slightly green walls

AFTER - carpet cleaned, accent wall, windowsills white, tan walls
BEFORE - a dark room

AFTER - the "study" - a new door, same tan paint. Will put up curtains but not as dark
BEFORE - the guest room

AFTER - all bedroom closets will have curtains instead of closet doors that pinch fingers
BEFORE - the very bright kids room

AFTER - admittedly my favorite room in the house so far
BEFORE - master bedroom was ok

AFTER - will bring back the red curtains & I have grand plans for further decorating to make it a "getaway"

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks awesome! The kids' room is so cute, I love the stripe idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I long for a master oasis one day! I love the kids' room and it's crazy the difference switching out the front door made!

    ReplyDelete