plaid

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Butterflies, cutie pies, and ear infections

                  Warning: This post contains a lot of pictures. :)
Last week the kids started getting sick.  Then they had a day where they were better so we decided to go ahead with our original plan and go to Phoenix for a long weekend to visit Uncle Cooper, Auntie Katie and other friends.  Well, once we got there the kids got worse.  By the end of the weekend, we had 2 Urgent Care visits - discovered Kale'a and Titus both had double ear infections!  The Caleb and I came down with the same bug but is more of just a sinus infection.  Hopefully we will be well soon!  Anyways, while we were in Phoenix, we visited some friends and also Butterfly Wonderland.  The kids greatly enjoyed it, even being sick!  Yesterday, Kale'a had her first dentist appointment and did amazing!  I think she actually enjoyed that too!  Later in the day she asked if there were still sparkles on her teeth (the hygenist said she was putting sparkles on with the toothpaste).  Just beautiful, sweet pea!

For those of you who rarely see Titus smile :)

It's a lot of effort to hold up that big head!  At 3 months he weighs over 16 pounds!
Silly faces during our tea party
 


Trying to get a photo of Kale'a in her "hippo braids" looking like Mama was when little.  Yes, that is a Christmas skirt and ballerina top.  She is 3 after all.

Butterfly Wonderland also has a small aquarium

The camera (and Cooper) took some amazing shots of the butterflies!

Oddly enough, butterflies mostly landed on Caleb's white shirt, not my wild print. But I don't mind, I don't like bugs on me.  Poor choice of shirts that day. :)  But notice Kale'a's sparkly butterfly shirt.

My favorite one

Auntie Katie looking beautiful!
You walk around in the greenhouse that feels like the tropics.  I think they have a few hundred varieties of butterflies.  Watch your step too!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I want to take my kids there sometime. I hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete