plaid

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Funny sayings

The past few days our ever-creative daughter has popped out with some funny sayings.  These probably happen more frequently than I realize but here are some I currently remember.

K at breakfast.  Seeing a plate of pancakes sitting on a book - "That's making me nervous."

K was playing in the living room when all of a sudden she stopped in the middle of the room.  Her face looked like she was about to have a potty accident.  I asked what was wrong.  She said "There are snails everywhere and are going to bite me!"

K was finishing breakfast early Saturday morning.  While I'm cleaning up she asks "Mom, what is a boy and what is a girl?"  I think - really? this early in the morning?  "Well, boys and girls have different private parts..."  Then I look up at her and she is trying to figure out what the sign language was for boy and girl.  Oops.

T coming out with new words all the time, usually needing a translator.  My latest favorite is when he says pumpkin, yogurt or fruit snacks (of course, all food related).

Ever creative, she loves to dress up with whatever is handy.
 

Good buddies




Fun with Daddies hats :)

1 comment: