Here is an example of our very imaginative girl. Yesterday Kale'a was playing outside with our pirate ship. She looks through the periscope and exclaims "Mom, I see a shark!" I tell her to use the steering wheel and go around the shark. She does then peers to the side of the ship, "I don't see it." I say "Good!" but she insists on still looking for the shark. She looks through all my roses, chives and some dead flowers. "Oh, there it is!" amongst my dead flowers. She proudly states "I'm going to feed the shark!" I ask "Are you going to give it fish?" "No, maybe some juice and cookies." She then picks the dead flowers and throws them back to feed the shark. She hands me some to do the same. I am on the swing and decide to just throw them at the sharks instead of getting up. The dead flowers don't go far and land on the concrete. "Mom! That's not the shark! That's the dolphins." Well, at least they got fed too! :)
On another note, I turned 38 in July. Since then, I have received numerous offers in the mail to join AARP. I know I'm getting old, but seriously???
No comments:
Post a Comment