Titus was starting to get a mullet so I gave him his summer hair cut. (No more singing the Mullet song by KJ52!) He didn't mind the buzzer at all and was actually intrigued by it. But I set a movie on just in case to keep his attention elsewhere.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
I wish I could post a video of our Titus' latest ability (I'm too inept). He has mastered (without being taught) catching a ball rolled to him then lifting it above his head and throwing it while giving a shout (Ah!). Perhaps a goalie or basketball player in the making? Kale'a still finds this skill a bit difficult although I think it's more that she doesn't take the time to pay attention. Ah, the difference between boys and girls. :)
A friend of mine, Kaci, posted a photo of her daughter placing all her dolls on shelves like a mortician. I couldn't pass up this photo op which reminded me of it.
 |
| Kale'a Marker-hand |
Ha! Funny stair pic. :)
ReplyDelete