plaid

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Words of encouragement

We are just wrapping up about 6 weeks of illness of some sort or another.  This time Kale'a had the croup, I had laryngitis (adult croup) and Titus a regular cough.  Yes, croup is still around after Anne of Green Gables!  It has been a very trying time for me and thankfully the Lord gave me a very patient and loving husband!  I just wanted to share with you some encouraging words from the Lord (emphasis mine) that I have been dwelling on this past week.  I hope they lift your spirits too!


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.  - Romans 15:13

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.   - 1 John 4:4


But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.   - Lam. 3:21-25


No comments:

Post a Comment