plaid

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A bit of this and that

Not a whole lot has been going on, other than sickness.  Here are some photos of the kiddos.  Caleb had his birthday on Sunday.  We had a family party in the afternoon then a bunch of guys over in the evening  to play competitive games (since I don't like to play them!).  We also got a nice dump of snow this past weekend!
I taught Aimee's kids to do this so it's only right I teach mine. :)

Helping Mama dust the photos before putting them away when decorating for Christmas.
A great new "game" - putting pompoms into different containers.
Her latest favorite is "driving" with Daddy.
 

Kale'a's first time decorating cookies, helped by some friends.
Lots of book reading these days while we were sick.
Our 6 month old!
 

1 comment:

  1. Between Titus and Eli I have the two cutest nephews on the planet. And Kale'a still holds the spot of favorite niece. Woot!

    ReplyDelete