plaid

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My first kiss

Three years ago, I got my first kiss from the only man I would ever kiss from here on out!  Caleb had kissed before but wanted us to wait until the alter.  I, however, did not want my first kiss in front of a couple hundred people!  We compromised and when he came to pick me up to go change at the church for the ceremony, that's when we started practicing. :)  Not knowing what I was missing, I am now a firm believer of waiting until just before the wedding to kiss in order to avoid the temptation to go further. 


On our honeymoon in Maui. Taking a bike ride down Haleakala volcano.
Three years ago, I married the best man in the world for me.  He loves the Lord and loves to teach about Him.  He is such a servant to me, Kale'a, and everyone around him.  Each day I learn more about humility through him.  He is an excellent husband, lover, father, and friend!  Caleb loves to be adventurous and goofy, but he is also responsible and caring.  We have had lots of good times these past 3 years getting to know each other and just plain having fun together.  I must say I am blessed beyond what I could have imagined!  I look forward to many more years together!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....Happy Anniversary!!!! Sorry I forgot it! I was thinking the 4th for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, totally forgot too. Oops. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally trying to picture the scene (in Hawaii) where he sets up the camera and then runs over to you, climbs the fence and then makes the kiss look soft and sweet just in time for the 10-sec. timer to go off. I wish I could have seen that!

    ReplyDelete