plaid
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
A time for...
...teeth! Kale'a has been crankier than normal (which still isn't too bad) so I figured teeth were on their way. Sure enough, I saw two more front bottom teeth about the poke through the other day. And today, I discovered her first two bottom molars coming in. Four teeth at once! And for all I know the top teeth aren't far behind. Fortunately, her cranks are bearable and not too hard to deal with. Now that the weather is beautiful (will near 70 by the end of the week) Kale'a loves walks, swinging and playing outside. She also enjoys looking at the pictures in her Bible, playing with her dolls, and playing with her kitchen utensils. Kale'a seems to learn a new word every day, recently adding Elmo and Aimee into the vocab. She has started voluntarily giving kisses and hugs - which is huge for her because she is NOT a cuddle bug. Our baby is no longer a baby but a full fledged toddler! Don't worry, she still has her squeezable cheeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment