plaid

Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow and cuteness

Nothing super interesting has been happening.  We got a bunch of snow last weekend and more is expected this weekend.  We have discovered that Kale'a is what's called a "high needs" baby.  This means she is fussy and needs more attention, holding, nursing, etc.  Knowing this, it has become a joy to hold her even when she is screaming, as this time of cuddling is short!  :)  She does like to be held in the moby wrap style, which is a great blessing! In regards to myself, I am nearly fully recovered/healed - which is pretty AMAZING considering I had 4th degree tearing!  It will be a while before I can go for a run, but I can walk at least a mile now.  Our bodies truly are fearfully and wonderfully made!


It snowed about a foot last weekend.  Caleb went with the uncles, nephews and niece sledding down Suicide Hill.

A beautiful sunset

Today, Caleb and a friend went on a hike in the snow at Red Mountain about 45 minutes outside of Flagstaff.


just chillin

Kale'a loves her animal friends!

"She's so cute I could die!" - quote adapted from Despicable Me movie

tummy time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey could you send me the sledding pics? Christian didn't get a chance to get his camera out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the third one down of Kale'a. And I'm having niece-holding withdrawals. :-)

    ReplyDelete