plaid
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Update
Well, there is no baby birth yet. The doctor is still using Jan. 8 as the due date instead of the latest ultrasound date (today). Mom is here from Africa and helping around the house. We do errands and walk around the mall (very dangerous). I am also trying to keep from getting sick since mom, my brother, sister and various nephews and nieces are or have recently been sick with colds and/or fevers. I'm probably not going to be making any public appearances at parties or at church until this babe arrives and everyone has something new to talk about. We, of course, are more than ready for her to come! Caleb is also looking forward to taking paternity leave and not having to work! Thanks for your prayers and support! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Laura...7 months ago I had (several) very similar posts! We're so excited for you and can't wait to come see you and your little one in the hospital soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThe water broke this morning- ready or not here she comes!!!!! So excited to be an auntie again!! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh...thanks for letting us know, Aimee! I will be praying for strength, energy, peace, and safety for Laura and her little one.
ReplyDeleteKeep praying! The baby's in special care nursery getting some IV antibiotics and fluids as she was getting jaundiced really early on. I'm sure they'll be sending out an e-mail before too long with the details. Laura's discharged today but will be at the hospital as much as possible until the baby's discharged. Pray that she'll be awake more so that she'll eat better.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for little Kale'a and you all. Looking forward to seeing some pics!
ReplyDelete