Well, I guess some time is better than never for posting photos! Here is a general low-down of the happenings these past 3 month. Easter pics will be in another post as well as Caleb's projects around the house.
 |
| The kids love to have a book read to them first thing in the morning while the wood stove gets warmed up! |
 |
| Titus has been napping (ie. sleeping) a bit lately. |
 |
| Sometimes in funny places (corner of the closet) |
 |
| Excitement of the day: watching the neighbors tree get cut down! |
 |
| and here's a stick |
 |
| Spring is here! Which means kids can play outside lots and lots! |
 |
| or they can amuse themselves inside... |
A FEW DRAMATIC SETBACKS....
 |
| While loading up to go to the dentist, we noticed the back windshield was shattered! We eventually narrowed it down to probably the kids throwing rocks a few weeks earlier. |
 |
| BaaBaa was lost and we finally found her behind the bulky bunk bed. Mama saved the day when I realized I could put packing tape on the end of a broom to rescue the sheep! |
 |
| And the sickness hit. K and R ended up with ear infections, after the cold and cough. I was trying to fight my sinus infection naturally and make a nasty drink with the above ingredients. Won't be doing that again! |
 |
| Kale'a and I had a hair cut date! Will be much nicer for the summer! |
 |
| back to normal life - feeding bread crumbs to the chickens. |
Yay! Love the pictures! :)
ReplyDelete