plaid

Friday, July 17, 2015

Another birthday and other fun

Since I have a few spare moments, and have been told NOT to clean, I will inundate you with cute photos of our little blessings.  We had a half-birthday for Kale'a since her real birthday falls just after Christmas and New Year's.  I decided that since we end up celebrating twice, it's not really worth the extra effort.  We still have plenty of other birthdays in the summer to have outdoor fun.  It happened to rain on her half-birthday so there wasn't any water play but there was still loads of fun!

Two peas in a pod


Brushing teeth outside.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that you can't catch raindrops under an umbrella.


My parents came!  Woohoo!  Just retired from ministry in Africa.

Happy 4 1/2, Sweet Pea!

This was only the littles, not ALL of the kids.

Judah (who is pro-Superman) says "Are you sure you want that?  I will DESTROY Batman."



Enjoying a summer rain


Daddy putting stars on the ceiling without a stool.  Or is he waving to the girl on the wall?

Yay for Super Daddy!  Titus gave her the stars for her birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment