plaid

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Enjoying the last warm days!

So, last post I mentioned my mom being here and stupidly we never got any pictures with her!  I guess we were having too much fun and good conversation!

October has been pretty warm here.  The kids are soaking up the last rays before it's jacket, mittens and beanie time.  I looked at the forecast and starting November 1, the winter chill is supposed to start settling in.
Yes, those adorable cheeks get lots of kisses!

Almost 4, and more independent every day! (Kale'a with the bright pink hat)

At a friend's birthday party.  I think Titus was engrossed elsewhere (see below photo).

It was a tractor and truck party.
 We went to Lockett Meadow which is on the northeast side of the San Francisco Peaks.  We were one week too late for the vast changing colors of the leaves.  There were still some and it was nice to get away anyways.




The bigger your family, the less likely of getting a good photo.  This was the best one :)

A modern bear trap?


Niece Anne trying to hold up a tree

Such a squishy dragon!

1 comment: