What are they and why am I excited? They are special bands to put on glasses/cups. The ones I got are actually personalized with our names (a few extra nicknames for guests). You put your special band on your cup of choice for the day, week, year, whatever. (They are dishwasher-able.) This helps prevent washing endless glasses! It is also supposed to help little ones learn to hold a glass better with the grip. My kids already want them on all their cups and sippy cups regardless!
Well, I like these so much that I signed up to receive a small commission if you want to buy some through my link here or the banner ad on the side of my page. Or maybe you just want to add it to your wishlists? They also offer gift certificates. After all, it is almost Christmas! :) And in case you are wondering, like I was - these are not sold anywhere else. Look on Amazon and the only drink bands are for beer. Not exactly something I want on my toddlers' sippy cups.
| Most packs come in 9 bands. They have quite an assortment of colors, including camo! |
| Fits regular glasses great! Bit loose on certain sippy cups but not going to fall off! |
Lucky you! I just took them off my wishlist assuming I would never get them! :) Though they were just bracelets, I didn't know they made them especially for glasses.
ReplyDelete