plaid

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sinking in

The other day I was driving on the freeway, toting the kids, when I was passing a semi truck carrying tons of hay.

Kale'a: Mom, that truck has lots of hay!
Me:  That's right!
K:  I think it's for people to ride on. (referencing our hay ride in October).
Me:  Could be but I think it's probably for cows to eat.
K:  No, it's for babies to lay in.
Me: (heart melts)

Kale'a also loves to sing, and she's pretty good at it as shown when she can sing having never heard the song before (you know, the semi-delayed mumbled singing that adults often do). I love to see her in her element as she dresses in "princess" outfits, gets some sort of microphone (a spoon?) and starts singing her own version of worship songs, swaying and often lifting her hands.  The songs usually meld together but they're sinking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment