plaid

Sunday, November 17, 2013

This and that

Just less than 5 weeks to go until baby #3 makes his appearance!  I have finished most of my Christmas shopping, even wrapped most of it!  And I finished the project I wanted most done too - new and somewhat matching stockings for the family!  It has snowed a few times this fall already and I am full swing in the Christmas mood, much to Caleb's chagrin.  :)  Thanksgiving is a week and half away which give me a goal - I will be 36 weeks and could safely deliver anytime after that, decorate early for Christmas just in case, start packing for the hospital and get baby stuff set up (I want to do it now but realistically know it will just be in the way and collect dust).  Here are a few random photos from the past week or so.

Kale'a is very excited that the girls' stockings are sparkly :)

teething yet smiley

Playing in the rain

I think they know more about daddy's I-phone than I do

1 comment: