plaid

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Loving the littles

So perhaps a while ago you recall me posting about my worrying over homeschooling.  I can't recall if I stated but a year or so ago, I surveyed a bunch of ladies who homeschool on some basic when and hows.  All, without exception, said just cherish the little years and teach them informally.  Just be a mom!

My latest favorite blog is Raising Arrows, written by a mom of 8.  She is practical and compassionate without being judgmental (my way or the highway).  She had a great post today called What Does Homeschooling Look Like When Your Children Are All Little?  The title was particularly intriguing since I will have 3 kids under 3 (for a few weeks) VERY soon!  If you are in a similar spot, I encourage you to read this post!  It is such an encouragement and relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment