plaid

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Avoiding ObamaCare

So Caleb reminded me a few months ago about ObamaCare being implemented this coming January 2014 - which I had completely forgotten about (or was it more like throwing it as far as the east from the west?).  Anyways, this conversation was actually in regards to discussing when we wanted to start trying to have our next (and probably last) child.  Originally, I said after the sick season but Caleb did have a point about OC, plus my mom (and possibly my dad) would be able to come help with the other kids in December.  So there you have it - the due date is December 27!  I will have a c-section again which puts delivery about the 20th. I am hoping to be out of the hospital by Christmas but intend bring some decor for my room anyways. :)  Today was our first doctor's appointment and here is the little tyke at 8 weeks.


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Exciting news! Three children...girl, boy, girl just like us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee and I both think it's a girl! But my track record for guessing isn't so great 0 for 2.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete