plaid

Friday, March 22, 2013

9 months!

I was telling Caleb yesterday that Titus has now spent as much time out of the womb as he did inside.  Our little (well, not so little) boy is growing up so quickly!  Yesterday was his check up and I was sure he would be in the 99 percentile but alas, it seems there are some pretty big boys out there.  He weighed just over 22 lb (88%) and is 29" long (77%) and already wearing 18 month clothes.  He is antsy to start crawling but one leg keeps getting caught under him.  When he does learn, my floors will be very clean one way or another, as he loves to eat just about anything.  He is a curious little critter and is always touching things with his index fingers - we call him Little Monk (from the tv show).  Titus is very tactile - when sleeping he needs to cuddle a blanket or his favorite doggie.  He loves hugs, tickles and all that good stuff and is quite "talkative".  I thought it wouldn't be possible to have two joyful children but the Lord has surely blessed me way more than I deserve!


This one will not stay still - just like his Daddy!


In other news... we had a joint birthday party for my sister and her husband.  My aunt, uncle and cousin just happened to be in town and it was a lovely chaos!

I was very impressed that Andy could hold both Elijah and Ransom.

Then I saw my stud muffin husband holding both Elijah and Peter!

Watch out world!


No comments:

Post a Comment