Being the silly mom that I am, I have been a tad concerned about Titus' lack of rolling over. I've just wanted him to roll over so that he can get himself comfortable sleeping at night. He seemed to have no desire whatsoever since he loves being on his tummy and Kale'a brings the entertainment to him. The doctor did say that big babies roll over later since they have more mass to move around. But I still looked up ways to help him learn/want to roll over. Well, my worries were unfounded as Titus began rolling over Saturday (from tummy to back)! Yay!
For Kale'a's last birthday we got her a tunnel and tent to play with. The tent also has a double purpose - to sleep in when we travel. Since we will be traveling to CA this winter I wanted to test it out to see if she would actually sleep in it. Mission accomplished! Although later I checked on her she had woken up enough to crawl out and fall asleep on the floor. :)
The other day I made fish tacos with lime (but I only had lemon)-cilantro cream sauce. Caleb thought it was photo worthy, so here you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment