plaid

Monday, March 20, 2017

Oh look at the time!...winter, part 1

Slacker, that's me.  And I'm okay with that.  But look!  I'm finally adding photos!

We have had many fun times this winter of 2016-2017.  Let's start with the Halloween clearance costumes...


Why, yes, she did wear this outfit to church the first Sunday (minus the wings and headband)!

Ready to save the day!

I wouldn't want to fight this beast!


And onto decorating for Christmas!  I believe this happened right after Thanksgiving this year.  :)  I'm glad we did because we had a CRAZY busy December!





Her new "White Christmas" dress!

Kale'a officially finished Kindergarten and this was her reward!
 Big boy Ryker turned 3 and shared a birthday party with Daddy, as usual.  :)  Caleb requested a cheesecake for his cake.  Ryker requested a Buzz Lightyear cake.  Seriously, the best suggestion ever.  You CANNOT fail to make a moon cake.  To look authentic it must be messy, complete with crevices and craters - my kind of cake!



The kids made him a shirt - even painted pictures on the back!  Seriously, it is Daddy's favorite shirt.  :)

Boppa managed to keep ALL the little ones quiet and orderly.  Only he could ever do that!

The girls put on a dancing show to end the birthday party.

Testing out Ryker's new remote control car.

Kale'a's class presentation at the end of semester.  We decided not to do CCA for the spring but she loved her time there!  Especially with best friend Maya.  :)

Where's Kale'a?

No comments:

Post a Comment