Once again, I realized we have been slacking in the posting updates! And taking pictures. :( Some follow up photos are needed. Such as this first one. Caleb put up an outside perimeter fence, including a sliding entrance gate. The front is chain link and the back is field fence.
 |
| At the beginning, setting up poles in the front. I need an "after" picture. |
 |
| The happy, adventurous critter. |
 |
| A brilliant game! I taped numbers to the door. They learn their numbers, get to throw something (bean bags) and no one gets hurt, theoretically. |
 |
| After all my worry about K not being motivated to write letters, one day she popped out with her name all on her own. Then proceeded to write Titus' too! |
 |
| We celebrated our 6th anniversary by hiking at West Fork then going out to dinner in Sedona at a place that had an outdoor balcony overlooking the mesas and river. Outstanding pizza of pancetta, peaches and ricotta cheese! |
 |
| Just after this photo our camera battery died. |
 |
| Cooper and Soren came to visit while Caleb's parent were visiting! It was orange-boy day as T & R were also wearing it! |
 |
| As an early birthday present, Grandpa renovated Caleb & Chad's old tractor tricycles. It's a bit heavy for Titus to pedal still but they love pushing it around! |
 |
| K got a new baby doll. It's life size and sometimes I think it is a real baby. |
 |
| And Ryker got an animal book. |
 |
| lunchtime silliness |
 |
| And in big news, we got chickens! I have voluntarily touched them a few times but can't wait for them to move outside. We pick up the coop this evening. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment