plaid

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fun in the Sun!

And now on to more adventurous things that have happened this month!  I have NO photo documentation of Ryker's ER visit last week.  Short version - he inhaled a pencil eraser so we ended up at the ER for them to put him under to scope it out.  He is perfectly fine now and back to mischief!

We saw a small version of the cross that hangs at our church for sale on the mission table.  So we snagged it up!

These pictures make it look like I'm actually doing a lot of work.  Actually, I've done pretty much nothing yet!  Caleb is doing the fence, rotatilling, manure, etc.  Then I will plant and tend the garden - later.


Last weekend we had all 5 of my sister's kids over for 3 days.  It was Aimee and Christian's Christmas present. :)  Actually, with planning ahead it went very smoothly.  There weren't even any fights!
Aunt Sarah sent the kids a kit with butterfly stuff and insect collecting gear.





Barney vs. Wild Thing (Elijah)




The crazy kids wanted to play in the water after the park.  Hey, it's still March!

Caleb rescued a small blue jay out of pipe in our backyard.  Sadly, it only survived another hour or so.

Bug hunting!


Titus mostly collected rocks :)

And I got a crazy idea Monday morning to make a birdhouse.  So I got some scrap wood from my fabulous neighbors.  Aimee was watching all the cousins that afternoon.  And... BAM... here's my birdhouse!  Ps.  Don't look too closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment