Life has been and will continue to be a bit crazy around here. We bought a new house! I've been packing away as much as able since I know it will sneak up on me quicker than I think. And it's all the little things that get you in the end. The new house is right next to my brother (literally!). I had never wanted to live outside of town but we really couldn't pass this up - it was like God just threw it in our laps at just the right time. The house is nearly everything we wanted plus on 2.76 acres next to my brothers 2.5 acres - lots of space for adventure! We close July 18 so it will be a wonderful birthday present for me!
This last weekend we all had the stomach flu! Yuck! Thankfully, Caleb has avoided it so far and was such a good caretaker, cleaning up lots of puke (even on our Title paperwork). Today was the boys check ups (2 year and 6 months respectively) and they are both doing well and still hefty for their ages. Ryker just can't wait to catch up to this siblings and play!
 |
| More birthday presents for Titus - a road rug and Busytown game |
 |
| Caped avenger #1 |
 |
| Caped avenger #2 |
 |
| Cruising the street with a neighbor's grandson |
 |
| Boys in orange |
Boys in orange, after Uncle Cooper's own heart!
ReplyDeleteI want to come up and help you pack and/or watch kids next weekend but my parents are preparing to leave for a cross-country road trip they'll be leaving for that week and when I mentioned the idea of coming up to my mom she seemed slightly stressed, so I don't know if it'll work out. Maybe a day trip and not an overnight. We'll see. I'll keep you posted!
That would be awesome! There are a lot of work needing to be done on our new house so I don't know how much Caleb can help around this house - so babysitting would be great! You are always welcome to stay here as we have a twin bed in the office. We do follow Cooper's blog although it does not have a "follow" button.
DeleteBy the way, you should follow Cooper's blog, Nothing Oranges with Rhyme. He had to make it for his class and he likes when people read and comment. :-)
ReplyDelete