plaid

Thursday, January 16, 2014

so that's what it means!

So, I'm in the kitchen making dinner and I hear "Titus, let's build the cirtunstance here."  The word "cirtunstance" is used several more times in a confusing manner.  I ask Kale'a what a cirtunstance is and she says it makes lines in the road.  Oh, ok.  Her father is obviously a civil engineer.  Then I leave the kitchen and notice all the boots and shoes gone from the shelves and entryway.  Hey?  I see them all lined up in the living room.  Kale'a says THIS is a cirtunstance and they (shoes) have all the animals in it too (one of their favorite pasttimes too).  She then says we can sit down in the middle and eat - see, it doubles as a restaurant.  Guess I learned a new thing today - what a cirtunstance really is!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment