(written 6/19) A year ago today, I was holding the big, squishy newborn named Titus. Born a week early, he was 9lb 3oz! He continues to be a big boy - not necessarily chubby but more solid. For those people who say babies are not born with an ingrain sense of gender - I laugh! Titus has always been a noise maker whether drinking, pooping or just playing. He is very curious about details and now in the stage of putting things together and taking apart, such as lids on jars. He loves balls and dogs the most then trucks, stacking cups and legos. He is normally a happy and cuddly boy who especially loves to wrestle with his sister. Today he had his doctor's check up and he is a healthy, sizeable 30.5 inches long and over 23 pounds (I think he lost weight while he was sick the last 2 weeks). We look forward to many more years with you, bud!
No comments:
Post a Comment